Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Insurance Verification Representative - Remote
at Working Solutions
- Customer Service/Support
This is a remote independent contractor position. You will be responsible for qualifying and converting leads into clients via inbound and outbound calls for insurance providers. Contractors will contact consumers to verify their information, assess their needs and circumstances, and connect them with a licensed insurance agent to provide them with an insurance quote (auto, home, life, etc.)
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Providing top-notch customer service skills while guiding callers to the right solutions for their specific needs.
- Researching, navigating and independently locating answers from webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Exercising strong, multitasking skills while navigating through multiple websites and making themselves available for incoming calls.
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a high-volume, sales role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical skill or knowledge. Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install and uninstall applications. Ability to download products and applications using various browsers.
- Strong problem solvers
- Sales experience preferred
Independent contractors on this program will need to successfully pass a background check to work. This check will consist of a Social Security number verification, National Sex Offender Registry report and a criminal history check.
We are currently not accepting independent contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington.
The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.