Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Westgate Resorts
Westgate Las Vegas Resort-76503
3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109-1287
Drive minibus, van, limousine, lightweight truck or other company vehicle to transport owners, clients, trainees, or company personnel by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, working under the direction of Dispatch Supervisor, includes, but not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Transport resort owners and guests along an established route in timely and scheduled fashion.
- Must demonstrate the highest customer service to all passengers at all times.
- Transportation of Team Members to and from assigned work areas.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and other company functions.
- Deliver mail and other items as designated by Resort Management.
- Assist disabled passengers into and out of vehicle and ensure their safety.
- Ability to operate a two-way radio or similar device to communicate with Dispatch Supervisor or other vehicles to report disruption of service, traffic issues, location and passenger loads as directed.
- Keep assigned vehicle clean throughout shift, fill gas tank as needed and service vehicle with fuel, lubricants, and accessories as needed.
- Perform & complete all required vehicle inspections, report accidents and communicate with the Dispatch Supervisor for assignments and advice.
- Must comply with all other department expectations and requirements -- at all times.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year or more of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, TSA Laws and Regulations, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Have the ability to write routine daily reports, and communicate issues to your Supervisor. Demonstrate and utilize your ability to speak effectively and provide excellent customer service to groups of customers/owners/guests or employees.
Possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Possess the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Possess the ability to deal with problem situations involving owners, guests and Team Members in a courteous and friendly manner, and to effectively communicate these issues -- immediately - to your Supervisor.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
A valid Nevada CDL driver's license with passenger endorsement and/or a valid Nevada driver's license or any other vehicle required license.
Must have one year experience in driving the class of vehicle operated and must meet all state and local licensing requirements. Must maintain satisfactory driving records and must take a mandatory defensive driving safety class. (Refer to Policy #436, Small Vehicle Fleet Policy).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform.