Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant In House
at Westgate Resortsw
Westgate Las Vegas Resort-76515
3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109-1287
The primary responsibility is to receive, track and organize all Inhouse tours, II/Exchanger tours, etc. Handles customer service inquiries and complaints pertaining to IH tours. General office duties might include: creating and distributing memos, filing, copies. Liaison for reservation issues. Assist Director of sales with any administrative duties that are needed. May be responsible for timekeeping if needed. Responsible for payroll for Independent Contractors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain Central Filing System - Filling arrival notices after sales rep have sign their slips by tour date.
- Updates on arrival reports - Running arrival reports for inhouse on daily basis in order to get the information new referral "add ons".
- Distribution of arrival notices - the proper distribution of the arrival notices on a daily basis.
- Customer service - answering the phones properly, answering questions for sales rep and specialty tours , researching information for sales reps and specialty tours when needed.
- Computer skills - being able to operate computer and full use of "word and excel" including typing.
- Reports -- running reports as needed for Inhouse Sales Director.
- Inventory of supplies and send requests for orders to designated purchaser.
- Handle all paperwork, admin, etc through HR, Payroll, and with Commissions Dept for Hiring, Transfer, Promotion, and terms for IC reps. Sign off on PARs and send to Director of Sales to sign off on PARs. Liaison for HR: Hiring, Terms for IC reps, contracts for reps, PARs for reps, etc.
- Update information for IC reps with SAMS and Connie Sharp in Comm. Dept.
- Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of all duties requested by Sales Director.
- Establishes procedures that implement operational and departmental policies.
- Print and distribute Survey's for Inhouse Tours, Account Information for Inhouse Owners, etc.
- Research commission questions from reps.
- Prepare monthly, weekly, etc. reports and summaries for Sales Director as needed.
- Payroll: Oversee Kronos for IC reps.
- Processing deals and handling cash/ credit card purchase as well as batching out and settling credit card machine
None exercised at this time.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED);or one to three months related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. Occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is moderate noise (example: business office with computers and printers, heavy traffic.)