Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Volunteers of America
Job Reference #: 1015/2170
Categories: Non-Profit/Social Services, Healthcare - Assisted Living/Home Health, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
The primary role of the Home Health Aide is to provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care, activities of daily living, incidental homemaking and personal care in accordance with established agency nursing care procedures as directed by supervisors. The Home Health Aide reports any noted changes in the resident as they are noted.
- Assists residents with personal care activities.
- Follows all shift routines, policy and procedures regarding accurate performance of vital signs, weights, etc.
- Administer medications and treatments under the director and supervision of the RN (refer to Medication Administration section).
- Perform household services essential to health care at home, including, but not limited to:
- Meal preparation/feeding;
- Light housekeeping.
- Experience as a Caregiver /Med Tech in an Assisted Living Facility or Memory Care Unit strongly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Must be a team player.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!