Varian Medical Systems, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Varian Medical Systems, inc.
We're driving toward the ultimate victory: a world without the fear of cancer.
Awareness of emerging data technologies with an understanding of how to adopt and apply new capabilities. Assists in researching technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
A Solution Architect is engaged in practice development initiatives and leads / contributes to knowledge sharing and solutions discussions. Demonstrated ability in engaging and communicating with stakeholders, across both business and technology functions.
Global candidates considered but must be available to meet during USA working hours.
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
Demonstrates the ability to effectively prepare and maintain the following documents / tools:
- Education Services Technology Stack / Architecture
- Business Process
- Process Flow Analysis
- Requirements Definition
- Data Models
- Detailed Functional Design
- Executive Summaries
- Project Plans
- Works effectively individually and with internal teams toward customer satisfaction and success
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, SAP, Salesforce, Workday, VMWareand ServiceNow preferred
- Is able to exercise independent judgment, facilitate meetings, and demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills with senior level stakeholders
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to see the big picture and communicate potential challenges early
Education requirements: BS Degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology preferred. Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience working in a related role
- Strong strategic, analytical, technical, and project management skills
- Strong business analysis skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Must be collaborative, innovative, curious, and resourceful, and exhibit a positive attitude
- Global candidates considered but must be available to meet during USA working hours.
- Travel of 0-25% Annually.
When you join Varian, you’re joining an organization with nearly $3 billion in annual revenue, and more than 6,500 team members across more than 30 countries. You’ll be backed by a culture that is centered on fostering your creative potential, and experience the full support of an organization and leadership committed to inspiring you to do your best work. Bring your talent to a place where your work will help fight cancer. Join Varian’s Oncology Systems team, and the work you do can make a difference by helping to create a world without fear of cancer. We develop and manufacture products and solutions that innovate, support and streamline cancer-fighting solutions worldwide. Our teams have a common drive to help others, and a passion for excellence. Join Varian and add your talent to the fight against cancer.
At Varian, our culture is centered on fostering the creative potential of every employee through teamwork and collaboration. Our technologies touch millions of lives every day, and this inspires us to do our best work – every day. By using your talent, ambition and creativity, you can build a career that allows you to make a real difference in people’s lives. You’re just one click away from the most impactful work you’ll ever do. Apply now and join our mission to help save lives. Someone, somewhere, will be glad you did.