Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior RN Case Manager $1500 Sign on Bonus
at UnitedHealth Group
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
Southwest Medical, part of OptumCare, is a multi-specialty group of physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants consisting of over 300 providers, 21 medical health centers including six urgent care clinics, four convenient care centers, two lifestyle centers catering to older adults, an outpatient surgery center, home health, hospice and palliative care services, plus E-visits and online options via Now Clinic telemedicine technology. Southwest Medical offers patients compassion, innovation, and quality care throughout southern Nevada. Southwest Medical is headquartered in the greater Las Vegas, NV area.
The Sr. RN Case Manager is responsible for clinical operations and medical management activities across the continuum of care (assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating). This includes case management, coordination of care, and medical management consulting. The Sr. RN Case Manager may also be responsible for providing health education, coaching and treatment decision support for members.
- Work within both telephonic role and clinic to assess patients, coordinate additional communications and follow up
- Triage referrals and support team on triage
- Follow up with patients on a continuing basis
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them
- Serve as a key resource on complex and critical issues
- Solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Current, unrestricted NV RN license or temporary NV RN license with the ability to obtain permanent NV RN license upon expiration of temporary NV RN license
- 1+ yrs. acute care RN experience
- CPR certification or willing to obtain within 30 days of hire
- Microsoft Office and general computer proficiency
- 2+ yrs. acute care experience
- Case management experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords:RN, case manager, case management, acute care, ICU, ER, urgent care, med surg, Las Vegas, Southwest Medical, UHC, UHG, NV, Nevada