Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Assistant - Las Vegas, NV
at UnitedHealth Group
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Contacting members for needed preventive visits or tests
- Contacting commercial and Medicaid members to see if there is anything they need from the health plan
- Working on projects to achieve HEDIS measure levels and any other project work that would result in quality improvement and increased plan quality ratings
- There will be performance measures including number of calls per day
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Current Medical Assistant Certification
- Basic ability to type - 40 WPM (minimum)
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office including Outlook (ability to create, edit, save, and send documents), Word (ability to create, edit, save, and send documents), and Excel (ability to create, edit, save, and send documents)
- Ability to work from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday with rotating one Saturday shift per month with varying hours during the day shift
- Bilingual in Spanish
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Las Vegas, Nevada, Medical Assistant, UHC, UHG, UnitedHealth Group