Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Service Delivery ; Tax Advisory Team
- Ensure 100% delivery of all contractual and quality service goals, service level attaining revenue targets, bonus, and avoiding penalties.
- Manage day-to-day operations and deliverables.
- Improve the key success metrics associated with goals. These include:
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Service Level Goals
- Quality Goals
- FCR - (First Call Resolution)
- RPC - (Revenue Per Call)
- Maintaining 80% Coaching Action Plan (CAP) utilization
- Strong understanding of TTEC 's business, core values, and goals
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
- Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Technology acumen and reporting
- Strong coaching skills
- Call center experience
Lead Everyday - Do the Right Thing - Reach for Amazing - Seek First to Understand - Act as One - Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.