Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative - Chat/Email
Active Listener. Problem Solver. Caring Person. Does this sound like you? If so, we are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Customer Service Representative with TTEC in Las Vegas, Nevada
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role as a customer service professional brings that principle to life!
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker halfway
around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun! We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading.
- Fun, talented, and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, supportive, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yesall the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing:
Each day, you will be focused on assisting our client's members with tax questions and concerns. You will work to quickly provide tax preparation knowledge (but not tax advice) to the members, as well as work to resolve inquiries related to account registration/recovery, credit reports and other various products. Excellent live chat, email, and phone etiquette are necessary to be successful in this role.
- Respond to live chats, emails, and/or phone calls to all members (when needed) to help them navigate our financial services, especially a self-prep tax filing product
- Help members navigate a self-prep tax product and understand the nuances of federal tax filing
- Assist members with the registration process
- Aid members in account recovery i.e. password resets, updating contact info, etc.
- Offer members insight into credit factors/disputes and other credit related products (i.e. auto, mortgage, etc)
- Thrive in a high-pressure, highly charged and dynamic environment (usually December - April) but is also comfortable using slower months for preparation for the upcoming season
- Respond to member concerns in a professional, detailed and timely manner
- Gather feedback and communicate key or increasing number of similar member issues to Team Leads / Management
Why You? What You Bring:
Motivated, passionate and intelligent. It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
- 1-3 years of personal and/or professional tax preparation experience; general financial acumen is also a plus!
- High degree of comfort with federal tax filing preparation and some experience with state filing preparation
- Associates/Bachelor's degree (in process or complete) is highly preferred, but will certainly consider equivalent professional experience in customer service
- Ability to handle issues with ease
- Capable of employing multiple research resources to find a correct response
- Demonstrates advanced judgment and makes well-educated decisions
- Effective and assertive communicator (written and verbal), capable of handling multiple communication channels
- Experience with a ticketing platform such as Zendesk and/or Salesforce strongly preferred
- Methodical, highly organized and detail oriented, working with a high level of accuracy
- Contagious passion for helping others to improve their personal financial circumstances
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - now is a great time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the fun of working with friends (besides us, of course)!
customer care, customer service, csr, customerservicerep, customerservicerepresentative, customer service jobs, customer service careers, sales, salesrep, salesrepresentative, call center, contact center, call support, associate, agent, inbound, outbound, claims, reception, clerk, insurance, collector, receptionist, secretary, great companies to work for, retail, hospitality, restaurant, list of jobs, find job, classified jobs, job career, job openings, hot jobs, new job, job employment, job fair, career opportunities, best jobs, field, jobs, job, veteranjobs, veteranjob, militaryspouses, lasvegas, lasvegasjobs, jobsinlasvegas, jobsinnevada, jobsinUSA, tax, taxfiling, irs
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program, a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status.
great companies to work for, Jobs in Las Vegas, jobs in Nevada, customer service jobs, customer service careers, retail, hospitality, restaurant, call center, customer care, CSR, list of jobs, find job, classified jobs, job career, job openings, hot jobs, new job, job employment, job fair, career opportunities, best jobs, casino jobs