Tropicana Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Brew Brothers Barback - Full Time
at Tropicana Entertainment Inc.
SUMMARY: The Bar Back assists the Bartender by bringing all requisitioned bar supplies (CO2 canisters, liquor, wine, beer, fruit, glasses, matches, ashtrays, etc.) to the bar area, keeping the ice stocked, and bussing and cleaning the glassware as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers and stocks requisitioned liquors and supplies to the bar outlet.
- Slices and pits fruits for garnish.
- Stocks ice for the bar outlet.
- Busses bottles and glassware from the bar area to maintain a clean bar.
- Clean, wash and organize the glassware as necessary.
- Stock and clean beer coolers and refrigerators.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must be available for scheduled work.
- Must exhibit the Thoughtful Service model at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent required. Three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to work with the public, presenting a clean, courteous image.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess a current Health and AES Card.
Must be able to effectively communicate to guests and other employees.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must be able to operate Point-of-Sale system accurately.
Tropicana Entertainment Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers, subject to the rules and regulations of the State of Nevada. We are also a drug-free workplace. All candidates selected for employment are required to submit to a hair sample analysis and the test results must be free of illegal substances.