Tropicana Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bartender Full Time- Tap House
at Tropicana Entertainment Inc.
SUMMARY: The Bartender mixes and serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take orders from customers, servers, and Cocktail Servers.
Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, bitters, etc., prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Knowledge of IPA and Craft beer types, styles, glassware, and characteristics.
- Serves wine and draft or bottled beer.
- Collects money for drinks and food served.
- Orders or requisitions liquor and supplies.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to provide a neat and attractive display.
- Slices and pits fruits for garnish.
- Follows all point-of-sale procedures.
- Balances cash drawer accurately in accordance with company procedures.
- Take food orders and serve them.
- Must have ability to serve in a high volume outlet.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must be available for scheduled work.
- Must exhibit the Thoughtful Service model at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent required. Six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to work with the public, presenting a clean, courteous image. Cicerone Certification preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess a current Health and AES Card.
Must be able to effectively communicate to guests and other employees.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must be able to operate Point-of-Sale system accurately.
Tropicana Entertainment Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers, subject to the rules and regulations of the State of Nevada. We are also a drug-free workplace. All candidates selected for employment are required to submit to a hair sample analysis and the test results must be free of illegal substances.