Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Manager Trainee
at Company Confidential
The Job Window’s client, one of the fastest growing and most successful promotional advertising and marketing firms in the Summerlin South area, is currently going through a nationwide expansion. They are hiring an entry level Marketing Manager Trainee to assist in the promotions, customer service, and retail marketing services they provide for their clients. This firm provides exceptional customer service and continually develops new marketing campaigns for high profile clients.
Our client is looking for a candidate that they can teach and train. You will receive hands on training and will shadow Managers, learning all the aspects of marketing and people management. You'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Nearly 100% of all our managers and corporate executives started out as Management Trainees regardless of college major or professional experience, allowing them to learn our client’s business from the ground up and understand how they play a significant role in seeing it succeed.
As an Marketing Manager Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You will actively participate in everything from sales and marketing to operations and finance. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long-lasting relationships with key business decision-makers. In your development to become a successful manager with our client, you'll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager Trainee:
- Execute local field marketing campaigns, interact with consumers face-to-face, and educate customers on benefits of products and services to ensure brand messages are consistently distributed.
- Use proper sales techniques to effectively market clients’ products and deliver superior customer service to all types of customers, clients, and vendors.
- Develop new business and maintain current client relationships.
- Coordinate retail marketing and promotional strategies.
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations.