The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CLIENT RELATIONS LIASION
at The Geo Group
Facility: PITTSBURGH REGIONAL OFFICE
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Abraxas, A GEO Group Company is now accepting applications for an Admissions / Marketing Liaison position based in Nevada. This position is responsible to develop and maintain optimal occupancy levels through internal and external marketing for the residential treatment center for at-risk youth located in Colorado. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, well-organized, and have the ability to work with teams both in and outside of the center.
The Marketing Liaison is responsible for developing census as defined through targeted goals of the business plan and developing referral relationships within the geographic territory with an emphasis on face-to-face contacts. In addition, the liaison will assist with coordination of referral to admission conversion process and represent Abraxas in community-related activities.
Changing Behaviors / Changing Lives
Southern Peaks Regional Treatement Center
Canon City, Colorado
This position provides a full range of professional services for clients from referral to discharge.This includes educating customers on youth services programs and coordinating the referral process with referral agencies, clients, parents and other stakeholders for placement of clients at our residential facilities. This position is customarily and regularly engaged away from the employer’s place of business.
- Establishes and maintains on-going relationships with referral agencies (within designated territory) to assist with program recommendations for clients and the services they will receive at our residential facilities.
- Visits referral agencies (within designated territory) to communicate program services and retrieve customer information as it relates to their needs.
- Schedules presentations and meetings with referral sources and communicates progress to their supervisor.
- Develops basic understanding of regional funding issues that effect and influence referral agencies.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with Youth Services Programs in effort to communicate customer and client issues.
- Maintains contact with programs in relationship to client issues such as incidents, progress, and court dates as well as assist with communicating these issues to appropriate outside referral agencies as needed.
- Submits weekly, monthly, and other required reports on time.
The Liaison performs assessments of potential patients and coordinates admission approval and intake processes. In addition, is responsible for implementation of marketing and public relations activities which will support awareness/education and utilization of Abraxas's services to customer groups, and other community members.
- The following educational requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and two years related experience in juvenile justice field or child welfare system.
- Other Qualifications:
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver's license from employee’s state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- Other Qualifications: