Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SLS Hotels
- Job ID
- US-NV-Las Vegas
- PART - TIME
This position is responsible for supporting the front of house department in analyzing their technology needs and making recommendations on needed products
Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
- Guide guests/visitors into valet parking by greeting them at the entry point for valet parking
- Serve as ambassadors of the property by being the first point of guest contact
- Park or retrieve visitors vehicles in a timely manner ensuring the utmost in vehicle safety
- Open doors of arriving guests/visitors and greet them with the proper salutation
- Provide accurate directions to guests and visitors when necessary
- Maintain a positive attitude in extreme weather conditions of cold or very hot temperatures
- One (1)+ years’ guest service experience
- Working knowledge of automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
- Able to communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- Must have a clean driving record with no violations of any kind within the last three (3) years
- A valid NV Driver’s License is required and must be obtained before entering this position
- A valid Alcohol Awareness Card is required and must be obtained before entering this position
- Must be 18 years of age or older