Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Katsuya - Bus/Runner
at SLS Hotels
Posted Date10 months ago(2/19/2018 3:45 PM)
- Job ID
- US-NV-Las Vegas
- PART - TIME
Are you motivated to Have Fun & Make Friends? We are, so if you want to feel excited on your way to work and can’t wait to be a part of Service Luxury Style this could be the job for you.
- Must love and support their TEAM!
- Must love and take care of guests!
- Must say “yes” and “thank you” often!
- Promptly greets guests as they are seated and delivers the necessary items
- Refills beverages as necessary
- Set and reset tables before, during and after service periods
- Set up and break down of side stations before and after service
- Assist servers in pre-bus and busing tables during service period when able
- Deliver food orders to tables
- Participate in Pre-Shift meetings and learn new menu items
- Welcome all guests and ensure guests receive responsive, professional and gracious service at all times
- Assist the kitchen in expediting the service process in order to maintain the flow of service
- Maintain general cleanliness in dining room during service periods
- Anticipate the guests’ needs and responding appropriately with a sense of urgency
- Effectively communicate with management, chefs and culinary staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other employees
- Performs all other job related duties as assigned
- Prefer a minimum of six (6) months experience as a Bus Person/Runner in a contemporary dining restaurant
- Ability to obtain a valid Nevada Food Handler Safety Training Card
- Must have an exceptional personality and hospitality driven attitude
- Must be a highly organized individual with the ability to handle numerous tasks at a time
- Must be polished, professional, friendly, dynamic and able to multitask
- Able to take initiative in a VIP driven and guest service focused environment
- Maintains a "sense of urgency" attitude for the completion of responsibilities/tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills- proficiency in English required
- Dedicated and willing to go above and beyond