Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bazaar Meat - Bus Person
at SLS Hotels
- Job ID
- US-NV-Las Vegas
- FULL - TIME
Do you want to feel excited on your way to work? Does “Service Luxury Style” describe you? Are you excited to Have Fun and Make Friends every day? Then this could be the job for you!
From smoking cocktails to spherified olives, The Bazaar offers a magical dining experience from James Beard Award-winning Chef José Andrés’ in a fanciful, modern piazza by Philippe Starck. Chef Andrés combines traditional Spanish flavors with cutting edge culinary techniques in playful and sophisticated dishes while Starck uses design elements like elegant chandeliers and retro wallpaper to craft dramatic and inviting interiors.
Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
- Must love and support their TEAM!
- Must love and take care of guests!
- Must say “yes” and “thank you” often!
- Obtains service area assignments at the beginning of each shift
- Promptly greets guests as they are seated and delivers the necessary items
- Removes used tableware between courses and provides tableware for the next course
- Clears tables after guests leave and takes tableware to the dish room
- Promptly cleans table tops and seating
- Assists guests with all requests in a friendly and humble manner
- Performs all side work duties assigned and maintains the cleanliness of the restaurant
- Keeps silverware polished
- Resets tables in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain cleanliness of the dining room floor at all times
- Ensures separation of china, glasses and silver into correct bus tubs
- Ensures oval trays are kept level and not filled to overflowing with glassware and dishware
- Ensures all machines are cleaned properly
- Fold napkins when needed
- Ensure work area is in compliance with the Southern Nevada Heath District health codes at all times
- Goes above and beyond to make each guest’s experience memorable
- Refills beverages as necessary
- Responds appropriately to guest requests and communicates to the necessary individual
- Prefer a minimum of six (6) months experience as a Bus Person in a contemporary dining restaurant
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Ability to obtain a valid Nevada Food Handler Safety Training Card
- Must have an exceptional personality and hospitality driven attitude
- Must be a highly organized individual with the ability to handle numerous tasks at a time
- Must be polished, professional, friendly, dynamic and able to multitask
- Able to take initiative in a VIP driven and guest service focused environment
- Maintains a "sense of urgency" attitude for the completion of responsibilities/tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills- proficiency in English required
- Dedicated and willing to go above and beyond