Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Per Diem Therapy Aide
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Healthcare Support - Occupational and Physical Therapist Assistant or Aide
- Street Address
- 2930 Siena Heights
- Dignity Rehab Hospital
- Position Type
- Per Diem
You’re invited to our 2-day hiring event in March!
Dignity Health Rehabilitation Hospital is a brand new 60-bed acute rehab hospital opening in April 2019. Our beautiful new hospital is located in Henderson, NV.
Dates and Times:
Tuesday, March 5th from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Wednesday, March 6th from 8:00am to 1:00pm
Hilton Garden Inn
1340 W Warm Springs Rd.
Henderson, Nevada 89014
Registered Nurses (Full-time and Per Diem)
Certified Nursing Assistants (Full-time and Per Diem)
Physical Therapists (Full-time and Per Diem)
Occupational Therapist (Full-time and Per Diem)
Therapy Aide (Full-time and Per Diem)
Unit Secretary (Full-time and Per Diem)
Please be sure to RSVP prior to coming out to the event.
You can RSVP by emailing Justine Sheffer at JSheffer@selectmedical.com with the date and time in which you would like to attend.
We look forward to meeting you at the event!
Dignity Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Therapy Aide-Per Diem
**Dignity Health Rehab Hospital is scheduled to open in April, 2019!!**
At Dignity Rehabilitation Hospital our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Therapy Aide to join our team.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Under the direction of a therapist, assists patients in the rehabilitation process through provision of requested activities. Prepares and maintains equipment and physical plant for daily activities.
- Performs patient related tasks assigned by therapist, including but not limited to:
- Lifts patients to/from mats, treatment and tilt tables, wheelchairs and other equipment appropriate to the facility/department.
- Assists patients with transfer activities to all surfaces.
- Assists patients in donning/doffing all appliances specific to the facility/department.
- Positions patients in parallel bars and prepares patients for standing with appropriate orthotic/prosthetic devices and equipment.
- Transports patients to/from therapy as needed.
- Assists therapist with other patient related treatment activities as appropriate and providing equipment.
- Assist with patient related activities including equipment set-up and patient positioning in preparation for therapy session as outlined in the State Practice
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- One or more years of hospital experience as therapy aide preferred.