Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Aide (Part-time)
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Food Preparation and Serving - Dietary
- Street Address
- 2930 Siena Heights
- Dignity Health Rehab Hospital
- Position Type
- Per Diem
Dignity Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Dignity Health*
Food Service Aide
Per Diem: 15 to 20 hours per week
10:30 am to 7:00 pm (weekdays and every other weekend needed)
You will perform a variety of patient food services, dining room services and dish room services. You will be an integral part of the food preparations, serving of the prepared food to patients, families, staff and visitors and assisting in clean up.
- Providing quality work, showing knowledge of the job and good decision making.
- Being timely and efficient when preparing food.
- Providing high quality food preparation and service.
- Completing all procedures scheduled during the shift without compromising the quality of work.
- Volunteering to help in other areas of the kitchen when necessary.
- Demonstrating reliability and dependability in your work.
- Operating equipment and performing related duties in a safe manner.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- Having your high school diploma or equivalent.
- Having at least two years of previous food service work, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented attitude.