Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Schneider Electric
This position is responsible for performing checkout/commissioning and troubleshooting of hardware, electrical, pneumatic and HVAC systems. Coordinates scope-of-work issues to insure the end-user has a workable and accessible solution.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. Reasonable ccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
- Validate hardware and project installations
- Oversees subcontractors to meet specifications and schedule
- Performs commissioning of control systems to ensure proper operation
- Repair and reconfigure control system equipment
- Diagnose communication problems and install control devices and other components
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Troubleshoot and verify correct operation of equipment, field devices, wire and conduit
- Install, replace and re-commission devices, equipment and software
- Assist in performing job site training sessions
- Provides emergency and warranty service as required.
- Track costs associated with startup and commissioning to complete the assigned project on time and within budget
- Other duties may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each Qualifications subsection.
- Two-year (2) degree in a related technical field required or related work experience
- Two years related work experience required
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent understanding of HVAC, access or other building or electronic control systems
- Intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.
- Invensys, TAC, Andover Controls, Tridium, Schneider Elctric product knowledge required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties. Moving over rough or uneven surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy to light items. Transporting of items such as a laptop computer and luggage; driving an automobile, etc.
WORK ENVIRONMENT : The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
While performing the primary duties of the job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. Employee may work in different environments while on various job sites.
This job might be for you if:
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.