Penn National Gaming, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spa Receptionist 10 Hr On-Call
at Penn National Gaming, inc.
- Job ID
- Casino Property
- M Resort
- Position Type
- Hotel Services
Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Penn National Gaming we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
MAJOR JOB DUTIES: Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answer phone and books appointments for Spa/Salon facilities and services.
- Greet guests and offers assistance and/or instruction in the use of the Spa/Salon facilities and services.
- Oversee the Spa/Salon facilities and issues towels and equipment to guests.
- Collect fees for Spa/Salon services from hotel and non-hotel guests; handles retail sales.
- Maintain all Spa/Salon facilities in clean and attractive condition.
- Maintain stock levels for all Facility supplies.
- Report any safety hazards to supervisor.
- Must provide courteous and friendly service to all guests and staff.
- Perform related work as requested.
The above statements represent a general outline of principal job functions and should be not be construed as a complete description of all aspects and requirements inherent in this job.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
- 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a spa or related environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with various types of salon treatments and procedures.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
- Ability to perform basic math and accurately handle cash and credit transactions.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and customers.
- Requires being flexible and on call 24 hours a day.
- General computer skills for entry of billings and invoices into system.
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer