MGM Resorts International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Special Events Representative PT OC(Bellagio)
at MGM Resorts International
Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
The Special Events Representative plays a critical role in the overall success of the Special Events Department. The position’s primary role is to support and assist the department in all aspects of the preparation, coordination and execution of designated events. The Special Events Representative must possess excellent customer service skills, must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently and must have a flexible schedule. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Flexible schedule and adhere to department blackout dates.
- Work in a team environment as well as on individual projects.
- Take direction well and be able to ask for guidance when needed.
- Provide timely feedback.
- Perform job duties including but not limited to: gift assembly, credential assembly, event set-up, event registration, gift and ticket distribution, greet guests, ticket collection, usher seating, event clean-up, supply inventory, uniform inventory, phone etiquette and other job-related tasks as requested.
- Must be able to work the mandatory events throughout the year.
- Must be able to work a percentage of non-mandatory events throughout the year.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Strong judgement skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting
*This is not an official job description for this position and is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job.
MGM Resorts International develops, builds and operates unique destination resorts designed to provide a total resort experience, including first-class accommodations and dining, world-class entertainment, state-of-the-art meeting and convention facilities, and high-quality retail and gaming experiences.
With 77,000+ employees, the Company is one of the world's leading global hospitality and entertainment companies with 23 resorts. We’re proud to be recognized for our commitment to being socially responsible, including an industry-leading diversity and inclusive culture, community engagement and philanthropy initiatives, and a commitment to environmentally sustainable approaches in development and operations.
While we operate leading resorts and amenities, ultimately it is the people of MGM Resorts who make the difference daily by providing the ultimate guest experience. We welcome you to join us.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact our Corporate Diversity and Disability Outreach department at email@example.com.