MGM Resorts International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Massage Therapist - Spa (MGM Grand)
at MGM Resorts International
As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
It is the primary responsibility of the Massage Therapist to provide spa guests with the most current massage treatments and techniques available, while ensuring a comfortable and relaxing spa experience. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides spa guests with a comfortable and relaxing spa experience while ensuring the utmost safety for our guests.
- Performs various massage protocols, practical/signature services, including deep pressure, hot stone, and seated massage.
- Escorts guests to various treatment rooms.
- Caters to all spa guests using techniques customized to their unique needs.
- Maintains equipment in massage room and reports equipment that is broken, damaged and unsafe or that needs immediate repair to Spa Management.
- Completes services promptly in the time allotted while maintaining professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.
- Keeps various massage room areas and supplies clean and stocked.
- Follows all guidelines of the spa handbook.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 1 year of experience in massage within the hospitality industry or similar environment.
- Ability to take initiative and exhibit flexibility.
- A highly motivated and energetic personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma and equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a day spa or medical facility.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International develops, builds and operates unique destination resorts designed to provide a total resort experience, including first-class accommodations and dining, world-class entertainment, state-of-the-art meeting and convention facilities, and high-quality retail and gaming experiences.
With 77,000+ employees, the Company is one of the world's leading global hospitality and entertainment companies with 23 resorts. We’re proud to be recognized for our commitment to being socially responsible, including an industry-leading diversity and inclusive culture, community engagement and philanthropy initiatives, and a commitment to environmentally sustainable approaches in development and operations.
While we operate leading resorts and amenities, ultimately it is the people of MGM Resorts who make the difference daily by providing the ultimate guest experience. We welcome you to join us.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact our Corporate Diversity and Disability Outreach department at firstname.lastname@example.org.