Legacy House of Centennial Hills
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Legacy House of Centennial Hills
- 02-Jul-2020 to Until Filled (MST)
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Full Time
Come join the Legacy house team as a Senior Living Caregiver. Give back to your community while doing your job! The senior living caregiver is responsible for the hands on delivery of care and assistance with activities of daily living for all residents.
Senior Living Caregiver Responsibilities
- Provides care in a manner that meets or exceeds Western States Senior Communities expectations
- Provide assistance to residents with activities of daily living. (A.D.L.)
- The senior living caregiver maintains the dignity and privacy of all resident while protecting their rights.
- Assist residents with personal needs as requested, while helping to maintain the resident's independence and well-being.
- Document appropriately services delivered to residents and any significant changes in condition.
- The assisted living caregiver reports any concerns with the health and well being to the Assisted Living Administrator.
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of resident information at all times.
- Meet, or exceed, Western States Senior Communities standards of appearance; comply with Western States Senior Communities sanitation, hygiene and health standards of community personnel.
- Serve meals in a fine and gracious manner, ensuring the dignity and nutritional needs of the resident.
- The senior living caregiver will perform other reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Senior Living Caregiver Job Requirements
- Must possess a current Food Handlers permit.
- 6 months experience as a caregiver.
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- 2 step TB test required
- Pre-employment physical
Senior Living Caregiver Caregiver Job Skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with residents, families, supervisor, employees.
- Willingness to work with the elderly.
- The senior living caregiver must be able to push, pull, bend, stoop, twist, reach, and stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Physical ability to assist in transferring residents. Lifting people, objects required.
The senior living caregiver position is a part of the Nursing Services department. The Assistant Living Administrator supervises them. The Senior Caregiver interfaces with Resident Care Coordinator Residents, families, visitors, and associates.