ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: ARC) provides technology and services to businesses of all types, with a focus on the architectural, engineering, and construction industry, in thousands of customer locations nationwide, 170 worldwide service centers, and secure document storage in the cloud. Find out more at www.e-arc.com.
Who were looking for:
ARC Document Solutions is looking for a dynamic and experienced Sales Manager to lead our Sales team in Las Vegas and Denver. We are a leading provider of document solutions, and we are seeking a dedicated individual to manage and drive our sales activities in these markets. If you are a proactive leader with a passion for achieving corporate objectives and maximizing revenues, we want to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Manage Sales activities in Las Vegas and Denver to maximize revenues and corporate objectives.
- Manage, monitor, and hold a team of Sales Representatives accountable to achieve individual sales quotas.
- Lead team to initiate and follow sales processes by understanding clients business drivers, building relationships, qualifying potential, presenting, and closing business.
- Coach team members to close business by overcoming objections.
- Coach and mentor team members on prospecting and customer engagement centered on product knowledge, core understanding of process and sales tools, capturing and understanding prospect and customer needs, and critical problem-solving skills.
- Assist team members in preparation and presenting to all levels within clients' organizations.
- Interact with corporate leadership and solutions specialists to develop sales strategies that win new business.
- Train and reinforce engagement levels with Salesforce CRM, ARC Document Solutions Value Proposition, and ARC in Step sales process.
- Be well-versed in compensation incentive plans and able to motivate the team to its full potential.
- Understand components of margin and manage to maximize profitability.
- Successfully build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Perform position expectations as detailed in the ARC Standards of Performance document for this position.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of B2B sales management experience in the Printing industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products and Hubspot CRM.
- Commercial Digital Print industry experience is highly preferred.
What We offer:
- Excellent Company support and resources.
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews.
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching.
- A management team that supports you and wants to see you be successful.
- Culture of caring for our employees.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words Accommodation Request in your subject line.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.