Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hospital Corporation of America
SUNRISE HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL CENTER
Serving the community for nearly 60 years, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center provides the most comprehensive, quality healthcare in Southern Nevada. As Las Vegas' largest acute care facility, Sunrise provides sophisticated inpatient and outpatient services to the community. Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center has been selected the Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15 consecutive years and had earned the American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines (GWTG) Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award. We are also ranked Nursing Professionals Top 100 Hospitals to work for!
- Accurately perform waived, moderate and/or high complexity laboratory tests specific to the area of assignment.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patients served in the department.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to age specific needs.
- Perform quality control and preventive maintenance and assess results for acceptability.
- Assure specimen integrity throughout the testing process.
- Communicate clinical information to the appropriate individuals in professional manner.
- Ensure laboratory instrumentation is functioning appropriately and notify appropriate individuals when repairs are needed.
- Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
1.Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology from an accredited college or university and successful score