Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at HARRIS COMPANIES
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Full Time
Your life at Harris
As one of the country's leading mechanical contractors, Harris offers you the best of both worlds: the stability, resources and opportunities of a national company, and the team culture, creative spirit and customer loyalty of a local business. If you thrive on variety and new challenges, we want to meet you!
From stadiums to manufacturing facilities, power plants to hospitals, concert halls to classrooms, we handle projects of all sizes and complexity from multiple regional locations across the country.
What we're looking for in you
- 15+ years of commercial service plumbing experience
- Jetting experience required
- Backflow testing & backflow rebuild experience required
- Food service experience required
- Snaking experience required
- Water heater diagnosis, repair, and replacement experience required
- Tankless water heater diagnosis, maintenance, repair, and replacement experience required
- Journeyman Union wages and benefits
- Incentives provided for assisting new service contract sales
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. For additional information, please refer to the links below: