FirstFed Financial Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Manager - Henderson, NV
at FirstFed Financial Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Family
- Branch Delivery - Branch Management
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
Provides overall leadership to the branch and has ultimate responsibility for achievement of sales goals, operations activities and staff of a branch. Responsible for developing new relationships through outside sales activities and community involvement in the marketplace to meet or exceed goals related to customer relationship growth, retention, revenue, market share and customer/employee satisfaction. May oversee and manage multiple bank branch locations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accountable for meeting individual and overall branch sales and revenue goals.
- Oversees and ensures new and existing business development with a focus on sales activities both inside and outside of the branch.
- Provides leadership, coaching and mentoring to staff and may supervise and schedule daily activities, ensuring use of the performance management process, hiring and promotional recommendations.
- Develops and maintains banking relationships with new and existing customers and community organizations. Closely partners with other business lines to capture and enhance the total customer banking relationship
- Educates, coaches and motivates staff to recognize and fulfill branch sales and service expectations. Cultivates a positive team environment which promotes and supports relationship banking and where clear goals, constant communication, feedback and recognition are the standard.
- Develops and manages the branch business plan to include marketing and promotional campaigns. Promotes positive bank image within the community and represents Bank in local community organizations.
- Operates the branch within budget by controlling expenses such as personnel expenses, operating losses, exception pricing, and fee waivers.
- May perform a broad variety of customer services and sales, such as opening new checking, saving and certificate accounts. Counsels customers and provides effective promotion, sale and servicing of the Bank's products and services. Researches and resolves customer issues and problems.
- May oversee and provide guidance for completion of consumer loan applications and submission to central underwriting for approval.
- Performs security routines, including opening and closing branch office and vault. Ensures branch building, grounds and equipment are well maintained.
- Ensures adherence to all compliance and audit requirements. Keeps banking knowledge current with regulatory and industry trends and developments.
- Develops and maintains an engaged and accountable workforce.
- Develops and maintains a fair and equitable working environment.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- A minimum of 5 years related financial services experience to include management and a working knowledge of Bank products, services and related processes and regulations
- Proven sales and negotiation experience with a solid understanding of sales management
- Experience in penetrating the market and growing market share
- Strong leadership, management, coaching, presentation and training skills
- Strong customer service and public relations skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Skilled at various personal computer operations and software packages, including Word, Excel, Power Point and electronic mail systems
- Ability to teach or foster development in others
- Must be eligible and meet the requirements under the S.A.F.E. Act
- Credit Check