Diamond Resorts International Sales Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Contact Manger (Timeshare)
at Diamond Resorts International Sales Center
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CC-0000JQ
Categories: Call Center/Telemarketing
The Platinum Manager applies principles of quality customer service and contact management to maximize customer satisfaction while maintaining a professional and ethical representation of the Company. Develops team members through training, monitoring, counseling, and performance evaluations. Provides direction and support to agents to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided at all times. Hires, trains, develops and is responsible for maintaining all metrics, service and culture.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Monitors and provides feedback to agents regarding performance on all calls as outlined in the quality assurance standards.
- Researches, resolves, and ensures proper support documentation as required on all member contacts and processes any necessary follow up to facilitate requests.
- Provides feedback and coaching to agents regarding overall performance, behavior, and attendance.
- Drives metric standards for success. Average speed of answer (ASA) 95% and 100% call service rate. Both inbound and outbound calls in a blended environment will be administered. Metrics of revenue per hour and Quality Assurance (QA) are essent to drive.
- Writes creative scripting for agents to penetrate leads and convert successful reservation per hour metrics.
- Continuously coaches, develops, and mentors agents.
- Must be able to continuously train agents in live environment to success.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of team member time cards.
- Resolves member and owner questions and/or issues.
- Maintains open and professional communication with other departments.
- Conducts follow-up calls to members and owners as requested by team members.
- Completes administrative tasks daily as requested by management.
- Responsible for meeting department goals in regards to service levels, quality assurance and other key performance indicators (KPIs) and contributes to the overall success of the department.
- Coaches, trains, and motivates the Quality Compliance Analysts to meet and exceed expected goals and objectives.
- Designs and facilitates quality assurance training programs for key personnel in conjunction with management team.
- Leads recruitment activities for the department, including candidate interviews, updating human resource systems with outcomes and making hiring recommendations to management.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum two (2) years of experience in the customer service and/or call center field required.
- A minimum two (2) years of supervisory experience in the customer service and/or call center field required.
This position spends the majority of the time (50% or more) achieving organization objectives, often through the coordinate achievements of subordinate staff. A portion of the time may be spent performing individual tasks related similar to those performed by direct reports, but primary duties are supervisory or organizational-goal related. Analyzes and resolves problems, determines work techniques, monitors for regulatory compliance, maintains production, interprets and creates policies, and demonstrates solid subject matter knowledge.
Establishes departmental goals and objectives, functions with independence, and makes decisions on matters of significant importance. Manages human, financial, and/or physical resources; proactively assesses risk to establish systems and procedures to protect organizational assets. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action; develops systems to ensure subordinates adhere to policies and procedures in compliance with organizational goals and objectives.
Specific supervisory duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Determines and creates policies, procedures and manuals for direct reports.
- Establishes objectives and goals for the team; plans, organizes and manages work flow.
- Assigns, monitors, and reviews work; evaluates direct report's performance.
- Recruits, interviews, trains, disciplines, and terminates direct reports.
- Orientates and trains direct reports.
- Approves time records and time off requests; submits payroll for direct reports.
- Investigates and resolves concerns and complaints.
- Provides assistance and support; maintains a positive and professional working environment.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to function under high pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to analyze team members call statistics.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Understand how to develop and implement business strategies.
- Ability to interpret and create policies, procedures and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Basic math skills.