Diamond Resorts International Sales Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facilities Technician II
at Diamond Resorts International Sales Center
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PT-00009P
Under direct supervision, the Facility Technician II performs general facility duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Repairs boilers, plumbing, pumps, exhaust fans, and HVAC equipment.
- Completes maintenance and facilities tasks from work orders.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new components.
- Install and repair electrical apparatuses, such as transformers, wiring, and electrical components of machinery and equipment.
- Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment.
- Set up and operate machine tools, such as grinder and drills to repair and fabricate machine parts.
- Provide customer service to fellow team members, members, owners, and guests.
- Respond to calls and questions from members, owners, and guests.
- Conduct proper building rounds and maintain proper records and documentation.
- Clean and maintain pools, spas, and water features as directed or tasked.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in facilities, maintenance, or related field is required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Driver's License (non-commercial) – must be state specific.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.