DH Pace Company, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Door Service Technician / Installer
at DH Pace Company, Inc.
Dh Pace Company, Inc. aspires to hire mechanically inclined individuals with experience in the construction business who possess a good work ethic to become skilled commercial door installers and/or technicians.
- Install and/or repair a wide range of commercial door and door hardware including: rolling steel or roll up doors also known as dock doors, dock equipment, high speed rolling doors, automatic gates, commercial entry doors, and automatic pedestrian doors.
- Identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services
- Track and maintain job related paperwork and submitting in a timely manner
- Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties
As an organization, we take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services represented by a top notch team that is always willing to go the extra mile every day of the week.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to safely lift 75 pounds over your head
- Minimum of two (2) years of mechanical and electrical experience required
- Welding experience preferred but not required
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Enjoy the mental challenge of being able to trouble shoot to solve customer needs
- Customer Service oriented
We set the tone for success:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders who will invest time in teaching our service based sales business model
- A hands-on approach to “learning by doing” as you come into our organization and are exposed to the various products, services and customers
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
- Advancement opportunities
- Successful employees are often granted transfers and promotions to new office locations for the organization
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays
- Your health and wellness is important to us – Corporate Wellness Program and Non-smoking work environment
For more information please contact Eli Carpenter at 800-507-0023.