Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inbound Sales Representative - Cox Communications
at Cox Communications
The Inbound Sales Representative role is a highly consultative sales opportunity, operating in a call center environment. Call center hours of operation are 5am – 8pm, Mon – Fri and 6am – 6pm; shift schedule will be determined at time of hire and subject to change.
As part of a customer loyalty driven team, highly motivated individuals will earn an hourly rate of $13.19. The target commission is $2,000 a month. There is potential to earn up to and beyond $75,000 as a high performer. Higher performers are eligible for accelerated pay up to two and a half times their monthly incentive.
In this role, you will:
- Drive call center sales for all Cox residential services and product lines to maximize profits, while ensuring customer satisfaction through the call center sales channel.
- Understand and promote current marketing campaigns in order to sell to customers accurately and effectively, from a call center environment.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers in conjunction with a sales or retention interaction.
- Live the Cox Values, by demonstrating an approach towards people and work that is consistent with the overall values of the company.
- Competitive wages with potential for additional financial incentives for motivated team members!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day!
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) matching
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance provided
- High degree of commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities across the Cox family of companies
- Receive calls from current customers and/or non-subscribers for sales and revenue generation in a high-intensity call center sales environment.
- Utilize proactive sales skills to identify needs of customers and effectively position products and solutions that best meet the needs of targeted customers regardless of customer’s reason for calling.
- Achieves monthly key performance metrics, call and order entry productivity standards, and call quality performance through utilization of sales skills, defined sales call flow structure, and adherence to provided schedule.
- Responds to customer needs for Cox products, educates them on the latest marketing campaigns, and then recommends the packages and services to meet the customers’ need based on Cox prescribed call flows.
- Maintains accurate records of sales activities on a daily basis.
- Increase revenue through up-selling and cross-selling video, HSI, wireless, and telephony services to existing customers.
- Researches and reviews competitive pricing and service offerings in order to provide competitive price and product comparisons based on customer needs.
- Responsible for utilizing multiple customer databases to access, change or input account information for new and existing customers.
- Provides outstanding customer service, troubleshoot and resolve service and minor technical problems for customers by asking appropriate questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma, GED, or relevant work experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Excellent ability to persuade others through direct/indirect influence
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction
- Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a high-change, often ambiguous business environment
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Experience in telecommunications industry
- 1 or more years in a sales quota environment
- 2 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. Retail, Training, Indirect Sales, etc.)
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Apply Online! Use the following URL: https://jobs.coxenterprises.com/ListJobs/Cox%20Division/Cox%20Communications%20Inc/Keyword/nevada%20call%20center%20customer%20retention%20representative&src=JB-10123