Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spa - Massage Therapist @ CB (3 Openings)
at Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
Commission + $11.00 hr Down Time
# of openings:
JOB TITLE: Massage Therapist
STARTING WAGE: Commission + $11.00 hr, downtime hourly rate only.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 18 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: State of Nevada Massage Therapist License.
JOB SUMMARY: To provide a relaxing experience for guest with various services performed.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: The Spa Massage Therapist must have a minimum of 1 year guest service experience. This person must be able to pay attention to detail. This person must have excellent attention to detail and have good communication, manual, and body mechanics skills. This person must have a positive customer service attitude.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Punctual for appointment times and shift.
- Perform all Spa treatments in a professional an efficient manner.
- Follow protocols as written paying attention to details.
- Maintain continual training and up dates on treatments.
- Perform quality testing on a yearly basis.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Remember and use guest name throughout the treatment.
- Pay attention to guest specific needs, such as bolstering, temperature control.
- Check on guest satisfaction, checking on pressure. End treatment with a positive note, relaying additional information if needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work requires physical exertion, such as long periods of standing, walking over rough, uneven or rocky surfaces, recurring bending, twisting, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as massage chairs, boxes with product, stone roasters, linen and massage tables. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above average agility and dexterity. Keep or regain the body’s balance or stay upright when in an unstable position.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Frequent exposure to natural, organic, or chemically produced products that encompasses all supplies used and stored at any given time in the Spa or Salon for services. The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts, carts, or machines, or irritant chemicals. Employees may be required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, gowns, coats, boots, goggles, gloves, or shields. The work environment is dimly lit. Ambient or other calm, soothing music is often played. Temperature can be considered to the desert climate. Floors may be slippery with oil or water, slip resistant shoes need to be worn. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.