Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
F & B - Host Person @ CB
at Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
# of openings:
JOB TITLE: Host Person
STARTING RATE: $10.00(Days & Swing) $10.50 (Graveyard)
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 18 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: S. Nevada Health District Health Card.
JOB SUMMARY: Welcome and seat guests in a friendly and professional manner. Rotate guest seating in a fair and consistent manner from station to station.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be customer service and team oriented. Must be flexible as well as adaptable. Must be able to follow procedures and must be able to work in a busy restaurant atmosphere. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Determine guest’s needs and seats them accordingly, while maintaining seating rotation requirements.
- Monitor restaurant table availability, arranges tables and chairs as necessary.
- Assist wait staff and bus persons in their duties (refill drinks, help pre-bus, attend to guest’s needs) as necessary, or required.
- Answer phones in a professional and courteous manner.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Recognize Platinum player guests and relay that information on to other team members.
- Excellent communication skills; listens and pays attention to what is being communicated both verbally and non-verbally.
- Friendly, helpful, and professional when interacting with guests and team players.
- Walk guests to desired location and introduce them to the team member who will be assisting them.
- Take ownership and has an "It's my job" attitude.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as kitchens, restaurants, bars, coolers, offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, residences and commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with kitchen equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire, health and safety regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.