Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
F & B - Dining Room Supervisor @ CB
at Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
# of openings:
JOB TITLE: Dining Room Supervisor
STARTING RATE: $12.00 (Buffet & Cafe – Day/Swing)
$13.00 (Cafe – Graveyard)
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: S. Nevada Health District Health Card and Alcohol Awareness Card.
JOB SUMMARY: The Dining Room Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the assigned outlet and shift in the Restaurant and/or Buffet.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be team oriented. Must have knowledge of food service operations. Must have the ability supervise and coordinate the work of others. Must be flexible as well as adaptable. Must be able to follow procedures and must be able to work in a busy restaurant atmosphere. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Must be self motivated and have leadership skills. Must have conflict resolution and problem solving skills. Must have basic computer skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in the daily operations of the Food Service Department.
- Must be responsible for the ongoing training of front line employees to ensure the best guest satisfaction in quality, service, and efficiency.
- Responsible for assisting with interviewing, hiring, and scheduling, and yearly evaluations.
- Responsible for the continued compliance of the Health Department sanitation and safety guidelines.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Strive to deliver world-class products and service for our guests.
- Cheerful, helpful, and professional when interacting with guests and team members.
- Display to the guest that they are the most important person at this moment.
- Take ownership and have an "It's my job" attitude.
- Listen and pay attention to what is being communicated both verbally and non-verbally.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as kitchens, restaurants, bars, coolers, offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, residences and commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with kitchen equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire, health and safety regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.