Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
F & B - Coffee-Ice Cream Attendant @ CB
at Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
# of openings:
JOB TITLE: Starbucks Attendant – VR Cups/Scoops Attendant – CB
STARTING RATE: $10.50 (Day/Swing) / $11.50 (CB-Cups/Scoops-Graveyard)
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 18 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: S. Nevada Health District Health Card.
JOB SUMMARY: The Starbucks and Cups/Scoops Attendant will prepare and serve all Starbucks and Cups/Scoops food and beverage items, collect and process payment accurately.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: The successful Starbucks and Cups/Scoops Attendant will be dedicated, reliable, resourceful, and self-motivated. Must be able to be adept at listening and following up with questions and responses to obtain the necessary information to correctly complete guest orders. Must have the ability to move quickly and maintain accuracy while working in stressful situations. Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate verbally in English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ready the work area for daily business.
- Prepare food and beverage items following established procedures.
- Scooping of ice cream. Sell and serve packaged ice cream products to patrons.
- Take payment and conduct transactions correctly and quickly. Responsible for opening, closing and balancing bank.
- Maintain a clean and efficient work area.
- Properly operate all outlet equipment for food and beverage preparation.
- Stock supplies, food and beverage items throughout and at the end of shift.
- Help to ensure that all Health and Safety standards are met for assigned work areas.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Remember regular guests by face and name, and their favorite food and beverage items.
- Maintain a happy cheerful attitude with guests and fellow team members during stressful periods of peak business.
- Go the extra mile with a smile for guests who have special requests or needs.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around coffee brewing equipment, moving parts, carts, or machines, or with contagious diseases or irritant chemicals. Employees may be required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, gowns, coats, boots, goggles, gloves, or shields.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as kitchens, restaurants, bars, coolers, offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, residences and commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with kitchen equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire, health and safety regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.