Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
F & B - Bus Runner/Stocker @ VR
at Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
$8.75 hr + Tips
# of openings:
JOB TITLE: Bus Runner/Stocker
STARTING RATE: $8.75 (Day/Swing) / $9.25 (Graveyard)
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 16 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: S. Nevada Health District Health Card
JOB SUMMARY: The Bus Runner / Stocker maintains cleanliness, sanitation and adherence to Health District code. The Attendant will supply service equipment and supplies to the Buffet dining room throughout the shift
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be team oriented. Must be flexible as well as adaptable. Must be able to follow procedures, and must be able to work in a busy restaurant atmosphere. Must be able to read, write, understand, and communicate verbally in English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sweep, mop and maintain all floors in the self-service dining room food lines to ensure guest safety. Wipes counter tops and guest service areas.
- Continually inspect the floor in the self-service dining room for debris and other materials that may be hazardous to guests and staff.
- Supply all necessary food & beverage service items to the service areas throughout the shift.
- Pulls mats, sweeps service areas, empties trash, ensures proper cautionary signage is in place as necessary.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Recognize Blue Diamond and Platinum players and relay that information on to other restaurant team players.
- Listen and pay attention to what is being communicated both verbally and non-verbally.
- Go the extra mile with a smile for guests who have special requests or needs.
- Friendly, helpful, and professional when interacting with guests and team members.
- Maintain a happy cheerful attitude with guests and team members during stressful periods of peak business.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as kitchens, restaurants, bars, coolers, offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, residences and commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with kitchen equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire, health and safety regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.