Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
F & B - Bus Person @ CB
at Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
$8.25 hr + Tips
# of openings:
JOB TITLE: Bus Person
STARTING RATE: $8.25
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 16 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: S. Nevada Health District Health Card
JOB SUMMARY: Clears, cleans and sanitizes dining room tables between and during seating.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Must be customer service and team oriented. Must be adaptable and flexible, willing and able to work any shift including weekends and holidays. Must be able to follow directions and work quickly during periods of peak business. Must be able to speak conversational English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Clear, sanitize and reset tables with the proper tableware.
- Clean, sweep and maintain a neat and tidy work area.
- Coordinate needed items with server.
- Supply work area with necessary service items, this includes to-go order supplies.
- Help servers provide customers with waters, coffee, and service wares.
- When necessary, prepare and package all to-go orders to include all the necessary utensils and condiments. Ensure to-go orders are complete before delivery to guest and deliver all orders to cashier station.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Cheerful, helpful, and professional when interacting with guests and team players.
- Listen and pay attention to what is being communicated both verbally and non-verbally.
- Display to the guest that they are the most important person at this moment.
- Take ownership and have an "It's my job" attitude.
- Maximum amount of personal involvement to care for guest concerns.
- Finish with a positive statement and follows-up with guests.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as kitchens, restaurants, bars, coolers, offices, meeting and training rooms, e.g., use of safe work practices with kitchen equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire, health and safety regulations, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.