Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Beverage - Bar Porter @ CB/VR
at Casablanca Hotel, Resort, Casino, Golf and Spa
# of openings:
JOB TITLE: Bar Porter
STARTING RATE: $10.00
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 years old
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: S. Nevada Health District Health Card.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for keeping the bar areas cleaned and stocked.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Requires the ability to work extended hours when needed. Must be flexible, adaptable and self motivated. Must be customer service and team oriented. Must be able to communicate verbally in English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Clean bar, equipment, bar mats, floors and surrounding area.
- Help move all requisitioned product from warehouse and complete the paperwork assigned.
- Organize, stock, clean and maintain bar storage areas and coolers.
- Responsible for meeting Health and Safety Regulations, company guidelines, service standards, labor standards, and product quality within all areas of the beverage department.
- Other job related duties as assigned and instructed by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS:
- Strive to deliver world-class products and service for our guests.
- Cheerful, helpful, and professional when interacting with guests and team members.
- Take ownership and have an "It's my job" attitude.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities recurring lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as kitchens, restaurants, bars, coolers, offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, residences and commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with kitchen equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire, health and safety regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. The work environment involves exposure to second hand smoke in a casino. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.