Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Revenue Management Analyst
at Allegiant Air
The Revenue Management Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day revenue maximization of Allegiant Air’s scheduled service flights.
Visa Sponsorship Available: No
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Finance, Economics, Mathematics and/or Engineering.
Years of Experience: Minimum one (1) year of previous experience preferred but not required; airline or transportation industry interest a plus; interest/experience in business, economics and/or math advantageous.
• Microsoft Excel (or significant computer programming) proficiency required; SQL and/or Visual Basic (or similar) experience a plus.
• Ability to create spreadsheet models (Tableau) and produce relevant output is extremely advantageous.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly organized and able to price a massive volume of similar, but unique flights.
• Self-motivated to continually improve upon past performance.
• Excellent problem solving and structured thinking skills.
• Ability to work effectively in diverse and ambiguous environments.
• Attention to detail is essential.
• Team approach and a positive attitude.
• Manage aircraft seat inventory utilizing demand models, forecasts, and knowledge of market behavior.
• Make additions and modifications to the existing revenue management system.
• Create, price, and evaluate air-related ancillary revenue sources.
• Produce ad-hoc projects related to the airline's strategic and profitability goals.
• Generate and update analysis and reports for senior management.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see Allegiant.com/careers