Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Affirma Rehabilitation
- Job ID
- Job Code
- Silver Ridge Healthcare Center
- Regular Full-Time
Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral part of a patient’s continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across California and Nevada:
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute facilities
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Silver Ridge Healthcare Center team, you will perform the day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility and as may be directed by the Executive Director and/or Housekeeping/Laundry Manager to assure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.