Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Store Manager
- Job ID
- Afternoon, Morning, Overnight
- Store Number
- 6150 S. Mccarran
Franchisees typically rely on Sales Associates to provide outstanding service, maintain a clean, customer friendly environment, stock and merchandise products, and operate the register. Franchisees expect store employees to demonstrate reliability, honesty, and greet customers with a smile.
What might you do?
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Drive sales through effective communication with customers
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in your franchisee’s store
- Perform cashier duties (ring sales and maintain cash control)
- Perform all regular cleaning activities, and other tasks included in your job assignments
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise (with appropriate training)
- Check in merchandise deliveries from vendors
Each franchisee is an independent contractor and as such may have a specific set of responsibilities for this position. In general, the responsibilities may include:
- Ensure sufficient staffing levels to meet the needs of your franchisee’s guests
- Recruit, train and develop staff
- Develop strong vendor relations
- Maintain a clean, properly stocked and merchandised store
- Promote 7-Eleven to your guests and community
- Maximize sales and profits
- Identify and resolve sales obstacles
- Manage and maintain proper inventory levels and controls
Franchisees expect all candidates to be highly motivated with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. Retail/Food Service experience is a plus.
You acknowledge and understand that this position is for a potential employment opportunity at a 7-Eleven convenience store operated by an independent contractor franchisee of 7-Eleven, Inc., and is not for a potential employment opportunity at 7-Eleven, Inc. The information you provide will be provided directly to the franchisee. You must communicate directly with the franchisee who will conduct the entire hiring process. The franchisee is solely responsible for all hiring decisions and other employment matters and may contact you to request additional information or conduct an interview. 7-Eleven Franchisees are Independent Contractors who are solely responsible to control the manner and means of the day to day operation of their stores. As such, each Franchisee solely controls all aspects of his or her employment practices.