Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at 24-7 Intouch
Job Status: Full Time
Categories: Call Center/Telemarketing, Customer Service, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://vimeo.com/177119191
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Operations Manager directs and manages all operational activities in assigned areas and contributes to the sites overall strategic direction. Their primary responsibilities being full execution of day-to-day business needs, including staffing, KPIs and Service Levels, and coaching and development.
- Ensures proper planning, staffing, and direction of the operational functions of the division
- Reviews all operations performance daily to ensure optimal production is reached
- Manages and supervises production staff
- Ensures proficient training, staff development, and effective employee relation/recognition is achieved for all operational personnel
- Maintains and develops pertinent operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
- Responsible for ramp-up drives/goals for the call center
- Data Analysis, highlighting and enhancing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - Productivity Management
- Meets targets on overall business level & ensuring desired Service Level Agreements are met with optimum quality & service
- To develop and deploy motivational/incentive schemes on the floor
- To review various reports and statistical data generated for the program and work out suitable action plans to effect continuous improvement
- To authorize and coordinate changes in staffing schedules through the Operations Support team
- To participate in client conference calls, client meetings etc. regarding all operational aspects of the designated client program
- The ideal candidate is smart, hard-working, and loves a challenge. And is a strong leader who knows how to engage others, and be a good team player
- A problem solver, who loves coming up with creative solutions for problems of all sizes
- The ideal candidate would have 5 years experience in the call center industry with at least 3 years of experience in an operations management role, including cross-functional teams/groups
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- Experience in client relationship management and front-line supervisor development
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting